Whether you already have a property portfolio, or you are looking to rent your property for the first time, it is worth asking a broker for the most current information.
Buy-to-Let advice is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
How much can I borrow?
Buy-to-Let mortgages usually require a higher deposit than a standard residential mortgage. Sometimes you may not be able to access shorter term products or higher loan to value products.
The criteria for Buy-to-Let mortgages is constantly changing so book a free advice chat to make sure you are up-to-date.
We recommend using Checkmyfile.com as it is the most comprehensive credit agency – you will be amazed what the banks can find out about you! Checking here first will help you understand what they will see.
PROOF OF DEPOSIT
- Bank/savings account statement
- Stocks and shares statement
- Gift letter plus bank statement
- Certificate from executors (for inheritance)
What documents do I need?
- Driving license
(with the correct details on them!)
3 to 6 months worth
- To prove expenditure and affordability
PROOF OF ADDRESS
- Bank/credit card statement
- Utility or council tax bill
- Driving license (if not used for photo)
PROOF OF INCOME
- Payslips (minimum 3 months) If employed
- SA302/tax year overview (1-3 years) if